Are words used to describe the 118 Residence and its architectural marvel in the heart of vibrant & well-established precinct of Kiulap.
Hong Kong based designer, LYK Studios envisaged a concoction of localized culture, greenery and comfort conveniences in the creation of this stunning landmark for one of Brunei's fastest growing suburbs.
The 118 Residence features 9 storeys of private condominiums perched above 3 levels of car parking bays reserved exclusively for its residents.
• Hotel-style Entrance Lobby
• Reception/Concierge Desk
• Business Center services
• Professional Management Office & Services
• Security Guard & CCTV Monitoring (24 hours)
• RFID Security & Intercom Access Control
• Multipurpose Function & Event Halls
• Open Terrace Lounge
• Outdoor decking area
• BBQ & Picnic Areas
• Thematic & Landscaped Gardens
• 25m Infinity Pool on Skydeck
• Children's Pool & Water Play area
• Gazebo style restrooms & changing rooms
• Fully-equipped Gymnasium
• Open-air recreational decked area on Skydeck
The 118 Residence lies to the east of the Embassy of Japan in Kiulap, within easy reach of the busy commercial hub. The building is accessible a few meters from the Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Highway via the Masjid Jame'Asr turn-off. Coming and leaving home would be a dream as the access way naturally avoids the busier roads leading into the convenience of the shopping haven.
The IGS college lies to the north of 118 Residence while the Silver Jubilee Park and Playground dominate the north eastern side with just an 8 minute walk over Sungai Kedayan.
118 Residence consists of the following types;